- 24/August: 42m in Free Imersion*** & 40m in Constant Weight**
- 22/August: 34m in Free Imersion & Constant Weight
- 21/August: 23 in Constant Weight
- 15/August: 40m in Free Imersion*
- 14/August: video - Freediving on a Wreck - "Bom Rei"
- 13/August: 36m in Free Imersion* & Constant Weight
- 10/August: 36m in Constant Weight
- 08/August: 30m in Free Imersion* & Constant Weight
- 06/August: 24m in Free Imersion
*** National Record
** Regional Record
* Personal Record
This month I'll be occupied with a freediving record attempt project called "Conquista Azul" (Blue Quest), where i will try to beat the portuguese freediving record in the freediving discipline of Free Imersion (FIM).
To get the record i need to dive at least to 41m depth.
The previous record is held by Paulo Nóbrega from Azores with a depth of 40m obtained in June 2004, in Faial Island, Azores.
The record attempts are schedule between 15 and 24 of August in Madeira Island.
During this event, I will also make some marks in Constant Weight, in order to qualify for the Freediving World Championship, held in Sharm el Sheikh, in Egypt, between 23 of November and 3 of December 2007.
News will be updated on the website of the event:
- http://conquista-azul.blogspot.com/ (only available in portuguese).