Day 1 (SEA-Freediver):
- Learn the freediving origins and competition disciplines.
- Learn the risks of freediving and the security rules to prevent them.
- Practice the double security system.
- Be able to dive up to 10m deep.
- Practice how to breathe properly.
- Practice how to relax before and during the dive.
- Practice the basic techniques of freediving.
- Be able to dive up to 20m deep.
The training is intensive 8h per day, consisting of theoretical sessions, which include manual and video projection, and practice sessions at sea, including a boat ride in the reserve.
Freediving in Garajau Natural Reserve (30m visibility 8)
The number of participants in each course is small (max. 4), so that training can be as customized as possible.
The price of each day is 60€ already including insurance.
To check availability contact me by email: joao.costa (at) dbs-freediving.com